Saturday, July 19, 2014

fuckin feelin

im tired of all this. im tired to be haunted with this feeling. i trully know what is the definition of stress. and now i feel this, i couldnt find happiness everywhere. nobody know how hard my life is. aku ga melebih2kan sesuatu kok suwer but my life is really hard. i really madly trully badly sure that no one understand me. this is not just a sentences but i say this and i really mean it. i cant be me myself to everyone. i cannt enjoy my life to be like this. aku harus jaga sikap sm semua orang. sama dia aku ga boleh gini sama dia aku ga boleh gitu ahhhhhh capek. everyone bullshit. i cannt be my self.
hv you ever feel this? actually i hate people who says that "aaaa stress aku" which is theyre stress just because a little thing hahhh shut the fuck up. please. you dont even know what is the real definition of stress. i ever feel the same like this last year, and it hurts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment