Saturday, July 19, 2014

this is not the time

gini deh gini, aku udah kelas 12. aku udah hampir 17 tahun. i know what i do and i choose what is the best for me and my whole life, i do the best for me for you both. to make you both proud of me. im trying my best. but they just see me in my bad side. they remember my bad side. they just remember my good side when i do something great and it just happen for a while. i already grown up. this is not the time for you to angry with me. i know which is right and i know which one is wrong. everything what i do is wrong in your eyes. everything that we do is always has a good and a bad side. but if you just see the bad side ill always be bad in your eyes. coba aja ada satu hari yang ak bener bener complitely happy. how could my life will great if i couldnt find happiness everywhere? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment